- THE STUDIO
- WB PRESENTS
- WB SHOP
Discover thousands of Warner Bros. titles - Movies, TV Shows, Videogames and Music
- When you register or engage with our Sites, such as by participating in contests, sweepstakes or promotions, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information (e.g., name, address, e-mail, phone number, location data, credit card information, and information about your interests in our products and services) to access certain content, features, and functionality.
- We may collect additional information from you if you access our Sites through a mobile device (e.g. unique device identifier, device’s operating system, mobile carrier).
- You may also provide us with information when interacting with our content through or linking to third-party social media sites, plug-ins, or applications.
- The information we collect may be combined with information from outside records.
USES OF INFORMATION
- The information we collect is used to fulfill your requests, to develop, protect, maintain, improve, and provide our products, programs, and services, and to operate our business. This includes displaying personalized content and advertising to provide you with the messages we think you will find most interesting.
- We and our affiliates and business partners may also use this information to inform you of other products or services that may interest you.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- We take reasonable measures designed to safeguard the information we collect online through our Sites.
- WBEI operates globally, so the information we collect may be sent to our servers in the U.S. See the International Transfers section of our policy.
- If you decide you no longer want to receive our promotional e-mails, simply follow the instructions in that e-mail.
- To make choices about how we share information with third parties, such as our business partners, simply log into your account if you have created one with us or e-mail us at email@example.com
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share personally identifiable information:
- Where we have your consent (e.g., opt-in, opt-out, preferences).
- With third-party service providers and other companies that work on our behalf or with our affiliates.
- With business partners, such as those who sponsor a sweepstakes, contest or promotion or those who jointly offer an activity or service.
- In the event of a corporate transaction (e.g., merger or sale).
- When required by law or public authorities.
TM & © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved