If you wish to use a clip, still or poster from the Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Turner Entertainment Co., Castle Rock Entertainment, New Line Cinema (including Picturehouse and Fine Line) or Hanna Barbera Feature, Television and animation libraries, all requests must be submitted in writing by fax, mail or e-mail.
For your convenience, please complete and submit the WBEI Clip & Still Licensing Submission Form (Acrobat Reader 6.0 required to download this form). Otherwise, please ensure that all requests include the following:
1. Type and purpose of the project or program in which you propose to include the material.
2. Detailed information describing exactly how the material will be used.
3. For Feature Film or Television use, please include a synopsis of the script and relevant script pages illustrating how the material is to be used.
4. For Publishing use, please include the associated text and the relevance of the material to it.
5. Title(s) and date of the film(s), television property(ies) or cartoon(s) requested.
6. The number of clips you wish to use along with a description and the length of each clip.
7. Distribution of your production including media, territory, length of term, broadcast date, etc.
8. Name of the copyright holder, if different from your company.
9. Contact information including a phone, fax number and e-mail address. If you are calling from outside the United States or Canada, provide the international access code for your country and city.
10. Any additional questions or concerns.
Fees are set according to use, which are subject to WBEI’s review and approval of the request.
Physical elements or selections of footage cannot be prepared or reproduced/duplicated until a License Agreement has been signed. Please also note that a License Agreement will not be prepared until the applicable fees have been paid in full.
PLEASE ADDRESS ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO:
Clip & Still Licensing Department
Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.
4000 Warner Boulevard
Burbank, California 91522
Phone: (818) 954-1853; Fax: (818) 954-3817;
Recorded Information Line: (818) 954-2298
COMMERCIAL / ADVERTISING USE
If you wish to use material in a commercial or print advertisement, please submit your request to:
DAVE HEDRICK, Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Phone: (818) 954-5696; Fax: (818) 954-2231
If you wish to screen our material in its entirety non-theatrically outside of distribution (such as exhibition at a museum, school, film festival, hotel, cruise ship etc. for a one-time use), please contact our authorized representative:
SWANK MOTION PICTURES
Phone: (800) 876-5577; Fax: (314) 289-2192
If you wish to request a blanket license of an entire film on a year by year basis, please contact our authorized representative:
MOTION PICTURE LICENSING
Phone: 800 / 462-8855 ext. 3007; Fax: 310 / 822-4440
CONSUMER PRODUCT USE
If you wish to use material on a product or license a product that contains our copyrighted material, please contact:
Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Email: WBCPInquiries@warnerbros.com; Fax: (818) 977-9735
REMAKE, SEQUEL, STAGE PLAY, DIALOGUE RIGHTS
Please fax your request to:
JUDY NOACK, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Corporate Legal Department
Fax: (818) 954-3490