A crisis is coming to The CW – don't miss your chance to see what happens when worlds collide! Tune in to an exciting episode of "Supergirl" this Sunday, December 8 to catch the first part of "Crisis on Infinite Earths." This five-part crossover event begins at 8 p.m. this Sunday, only on The CW. Watch the trailer for "Crisis on Infinite Earths" below:
Mark your calendar for the crossover event schedule below and tune in as seven heroes from throughout the multiverse gather to stop the Anti-Monitor from destroying all reality.
- Sunday, December 8 at 8 p.m. - Part One airs on "Supergirl", Season 5, Episode 9
- Monday, December 9 at 8 p.m. – Part Two airs on "Batwoman," Season 1, Episode 9
- Tuesday, December 10 at 8 p.m. – Part Three airs on "The Flash," Season 6, Episode 9
- Tuesday, January 14 at 8 p.m. – Part Four airs on "Arrow," Season 8, Episode 8
- Tuesday, January 14 at 9 p.m. – Part Five airs on "DC's Legends of Tomorrow," Season 5, Episode 1
Go behind-the-scenes of the 5-episode crossover in this short clip:
It doesn’t stop with television! To dive deeper into the mysteries of the crossover event, The CW's Marc Guggenheim teamed up with writer Marv Wolfman and artists including Tom Derenick and Tom Grummett for the first of two "Crisis on Infinite Earths" 100-Page GIANT comic books – issue #1 arrives at participating US Walmart stores by December 15. Check out their interview with Comicbook.com featuring interior art from the debut issue.