(July 13, 2011 – Burbank, CA) – With Comic-Con 2011 just a week away, anticipation is at a fever pitch, and things are getting so hot, the Warner Bros. booth (#4545) at Comic-Con will be on fire! (Figuratively, at least.) The Warner Bros. booth is always a must-visit destination for fans, and this year is no exception, with prizes, multiple daily giveaways, autograph signings and more. And, at 3,600 square feet, this will be the biggest Warner Bros. booth ever. One lucky Con-goer will be driving home from San Diego in style, as the Studio is celebrating Warner Bros. Animation’s new hit animated comedy series “The Looney Tunes Show” (Tuesdays 8/7c on Cartoon Network) by giving away a Tweety Bird–branded convertible Volkswagen Bug at the Warner Bros. booth! Here’s the lowdown: Warner Bros. Booth Grand Prize: You Could Win A Tweet Ride
• Visit the Warner Bros. booth #4545 to find out how you could win the Tweety-branded Volkswagen Bug and other special daily prizes.
• Click here to see the Tweet racer: www.thewb.com/comiccon/tweetycar
• The winner of the car will be revealed on Sunday, July 24, at the Warner Bros. booth and will be posted to www.thewb.com/comiccon.
• Throughout Comic-Con, the exterior of the Warner Bros. booth will incorporate a number of Microsoft Tags into its design. Additionally, the T-shirts worn by Warner Bros. both staff will also feature an exclusive Microsoft Tag.
• The Tags will deliver exclusive content and premiums to fans that they can only get at the Warner Bros. booth. The Tags, content and premiums will change every day during Comic-Con, so be sure to visit the booth early – and often!
• And one mystery item will feature a QR code pointing to exclusive content for fans. Be the first to spy this!
• Note: To access the tags and the QR code, fans must use a smartphone equipped with a Microsoft Tag reader and QR code reader.
• As always, fans can meet stars and creators from their favorite TV series, home entertainment releases and video games during signings at the booth. Visit www.thewb.com/comiccon or follow us on Twitter @TheWBdotcom (hashtag #WBSDCC) for details about signing times and the new autograph ticket system and wristband procedures.
• Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will once again have a number of video game kiosks in the booth, giving fans the opportunity to play the upcoming “Batman: Arkham City” and “LEGO: Harry Potter Years 5–7” games in advance of their release and get their hands on the all-new action RPG “Bastion” as it officially launches on July 20.
• Warner Bros. Consumer Products “ThunderCats” Bandai Display: Fans can get an early look at the hottest toys from the new animated series “ThunderCats” before they hit stores, as the Warner Bros. booth hosts a preview of Bandai America’s Fall 2011 line. Check out the full line of Lion-O, Cheetara, Tygra, Panthro and Mumm-Ra action figures, the ThunderTank, ThunderRacers, Deluxe Sword of Omens and more!
• Fans will be treated to numerous giveaways at the booth throughout Comic-Con. Must-have items include:
o Limited-edition Looney Tunes buttons from Warner Bros. Consumer Products
o “Young Justice” playing cards and Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mates monsters from Warner Bros. Animation
o Puzzle cubes from Cartoon Network
o Lt. Jim Gordon replica eyeglasses from “Batman: Year One,” collectible salt shakers from “Supernatural” and “Supernatural: The Anime Series,” and “The Vampire Diaries” Blood Bag water bottles from Warner Home Video
o Harry Potter pins from Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – “The Making of Harry Potter”
o “Fringe” luggage tags from Warner Bros. Television
o WB Games scavenger hunt cards redeemable for prize bags that include “LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5–7” mini figures and T-shirt, “Batman: Arkham City” water bottle, “Bastion” bandana and “The Lord of the Rings: War in the North” magnet. Also being given away are “The Big Bang Theory: Mystic Warlords of Ka’a” game cards from WB Games.
o DC Entertainment will hand out copies of DC COMICS – THE NEW 52 #1, which gives attendees a first look at all 52 highly anticipated first issues, including an exclusive preview of JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 by Jim Lee and Geoff Johns. Additionally, QR codes will be handed out in the booth giving Comic-Con attendees access to exclusive new THE NEW 52 behind-the-scenes content.
o And more!
• Rising 30 feet above the convention floor, the iconic Warner Bros. Water Tower anchors the Studio’s 3,600-square-foot booth.
• Designed by Warner Bros. Studio Facilities, the two-story booth will feature a modern, sleek, minimalist look for 2011, with elegant white walls and silver floors.
• Gold frames and mirrors featuring giant portraits of Studio stars will hang high above the booth.
• And, no, your eyes do not deceive! The second floor of booth will be the hottest place at Comic-Con, with a ring of fire surrounding the entire structure.