(Burbank, CA) – The 25th anniversary celebration of “Friends” continues, and it's a Thanksgiving miracle! Who better to spice up Thanksgiving weekend than your favorite friends? Watch Monica put a turkey on her head, Rachel create a curious trifle cake, Chandler declare his love for Monica, Ross have a meltdown about his “moist maker” sandwich, Phoebe expose Chandler's canine allergy, and Joey devour an entire turkey! Join your local “Friends” affiliate for a special Friendsgiving marathon featuring turkey-themed episodes from the show’s 10 seasons!
The Friendsgiving marathon will air on several stations across the country, including in all 10 of the top 10 markets, reaching 42 million homes. Now that’s something to be thankful for!
Top 10 Friendsgiving Schedules include:
- New York – WPIX – PIX11: Sunday, November 24, 1-5 p.m.; Wednesday, November 27 at 12 a.m.; and 12 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day
- Los Angeles – KTLA: Thanksgiving Day, 10-6 p.m.
- Chicago – WGN 9: Thanksgiving Day, 1-6 p.m.
- Philadelphia – WPHL – PHL17: Thanksgiving Day, 12-5 p.m.
- Dallas – KDAF – CW33: Thanksgiving Day, 12-5 p.m.
- Washington, D.C. – WDCW – DCW50: Thanksgiving Day, 12-5 p.m.
- Houston – KIAH – CW39: Thanksgiving Day, 12-5 p.m.
- San Francisco – KBCW 44 – cable 12: Saturday, November 23, 5-10 p.m.
- Boston – WSBK – TV38: Thanksgiving Day, 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Atlanta – WPCH – Peachtree TV: Thanksgiving Day, 12-5 p.m.
For all other markets, check local listings.
Warner Bros. Television Group President & Chief Marketing Officer Lisa Gregorian said, “We’re excited for ‘The One Where Our Local Television Partners Offer Curated Thanksgiving Friends Episodes and Marathons,’ which are sure to delight fans during their Friendsgiving holiday celebrations.”
# # #
Celebrating the 25th anniversary of its 1994 debut, “Friends” remains one of television’s most beloved series. One of the highest-rated shows on television in its original network run, the series still remains a perennial go-to in syndication and on streaming services, where it continues to be a smash hit worldwide. A favorite among critics and fans alike throughout its 10-season run, “Friends” not only won the Emmy® for Outstanding Comedy series, but also garnered Emmy® Awards for series stars Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow. From Warner Bros. Television, “Friends” follows the lives and loves of a close-knit group of friends living in New York City: siblings Ross (David Schwimmer) and Monica Geller (Courteney Cox), along with friends Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry), Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow), Joey Tribbiani (Matt LeBlanc) and Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston). “Friends” was created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, who executive produced the series with Kevin Bright through Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television.