For a closer look at this year’s Warner Bros. booth activities, read on:
“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”
• Justice is dawning at booth #4545 with the arrival of “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.” As a precursor to next year’s release, all three costumes for Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman will be on display for fans to inspect.
• Releasing on March 25, 2016, Warner Bros. Pictures’ “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Synder, stars Ben Affleck (“Argo”) as Batman/Bruce Wayne, Henry Cavill (“Man of Steel”) as Superman/Clark Kent, Amy Adams (“Man of Steel”) as Lois Lane, Jesse Eisenberg (“The Social Network”) as Lex Luthor, Diane Lane (“The Perfect Storm”) as Martha Kent, Laurence Fishburne (“The Matrix”) as Perry White, Jeremy Irons (“Reversal of Fortune”) as Alfred, Holly Hunter (“The Piano”) and Gal Gadot (“Fast & Furious” films) as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince.
• Fearing the actions of a godlike super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante, Batman, takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, Superman, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with the Dark Knight and Man of Steel at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.
Get in Touch with Your Inner Zoinks with Scooby-Doo! and the LEGO Crew!
• The creative MasterBuilders at The LEGO Group are at it again with a Comic-Con exclusive: a life-sized diorama of the iconic Mystery Machine, alongside 2D comic replicas of beloved animated characters Shaggy, Scooby, Fred, Daphne and Velma.
• Jinkies! Constructed from 70,875 LEGO bricks, the ride — and those meddling kids — will be parked at the Warner Bros. booth in advance of the brand-new LEGO Scooby-Doo! construction sets hitting shelves on August 1st! Don’t miss Scooby and the gang (and the trusty Mystery Machine!) in life-sized LEGO form!
• For hi-res images of the LEGO builds, visit: https://sendit.warnerbros.com/seos/1000/mpd/ui05102015b3c0177f3fb533c004...
• Warner Bros. Animation returns Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Inc. gang to television screens with the animated comedy series “Be Cool Scooby-Doo!,” premiering this fall on Boomerang.
Enter the LEGO Dimension with Wyldstyle
• Enter the LEGO Dimensions with style…Wyldstyle, that is, with the LEGO Dimensions Sweepstakes, featuring a statue of “The LEGO Movie’s” Wyldstyle, Emmet’s “tough as nails” love interest and Master Builder (voiced by Elizabeth Banks).
• In order to participate in the LEGO Dimensions Sweepstakes, fans must snap and share their photos with a LEGO statue on Twitter using #LEGODimensionsSweeps for a chance to win an exclusive LEGO Dimensions T-shirt. With nine character statues on display throughout Comic-Con and the San Diego area, the lucky fan who tweets all nine statues becomes eligible to win the grand prize and take one home! With other statues at the LEGO, DC Comics booths and more, LEGO and Warner Bros. are offering fans a chance to take a piece (or pieces) of the fun home with them!
• About LEGO Dimensions: Let creativity be your guide to this building and gaming adventure — as you journey through unexpected worlds and team up with unlikely allies on the quest to defeat the evil Lord Vortech. Play with different minifigures from different worlds, together in one LEGO videogame, and use each other’s vehicles and gadgets in a way never before possible. Get ready to break the rules, because the only rule with LEGO Dimensions is that there are no rules.
• About Wyldstyle: A free spirit who loves pushing boundaries and being creative, Wyldstyle has a strong, independent streak that makes her question when things are wrong. Since she believes Emmet (Chris Pratt) is the “Special” from The Prophecy who’s destined to save Bricksburg, sparks have been flying between them, in spite of herself…and her current boyfriend, LEGO Batman (Will Arnett).
Spin the Wonder Wheels of Fortune and Test Probabilities with “The Big Bang Theory” Casino Slot Game
• On display exclusively at the Warner Bros. booth is “The Big Bang Theory” Slot Game, the newest addition to Aristocrat’s Wonder Wheels product line, which brings all the fun and comedy of “The Big Bang Theory” to the thrill of a casino game.
• Integrating Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Howard and Raj into the game with video clips, 3D animations, character images, theme music and unique character bonuses — such as the “Large Leonard Hoftstadter Collision,” the “Dr. Sheldon Cooper Roommate Agreement,” the “Penny Friendship Paradigm,” the “Howard Wolowitz Mystic Warlords of Ka’a,” and the “Raj Koothrappali Scavenger Vortex” features! — the casino game (intended for adults only) is launching nationwide now.
• Please note: Just like Vegas, this game is only for attendees ages 21 and over.
Stars & Signings and More!
• From Thursday through Sunday, a cavalcade of talent — including producers and stars from Warner Bros. Television shows, HBO, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Home Entertainment and Warner Bros. Pictures — will be signing for fans at the Warner Bros. booth. Talent to be announced. The signing schedule is as follows:
• Thursday, July 9, 2015
o 4:30pm-5:15pm “Scooby-Doo! and KISS: Rock and Roll Mystery”
o 10:00am-10:30am “iZOMBIE”
o 11:15am-12:00pm “The 100”
o 1:00pm-1:30pm “Lucifer”
o 2:30pm-3:15pm “Teen Titans Go!”
o 3:15pm-4:30pm “The Originals”
o 4:00pm-4:45pm “Justice League: Gods and Monsters”
o 4:15pm-5:15pm “Game of Thrones”
o 5:15pm-6:00pm “Mike Tyson Mysteries”
• Saturday, July 11, 2015
o 10:15am-11:00am “Arrow”
o 11:30am-12:00pm “Pan”
o 1:15pm-2:00pm “Supergirl”
o 2:30pm-3:00pm “Blindspot”
o 3:15pm-4:00pm “Gotham”
o 4:00pm-4:30pm “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”
o 4:15pm-4:45pm “Person of Interest”
o 4:45pm-5:30pm “The Flash”
o 5:15pm-5:45pm “Containment”
o 5:45pm-6:15pm “Outcast”
• Sunday, July 12, 2015
o 10:15am-10:45am “Supernatural”
o 11:15am-11:45am “The Vampire Diaries”
o 11:30am-12:15pm “Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem”
o 12:00pm-12:30pm “Childrens Hospital”
o 1:15pm-2:00pm “Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom!”
For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please visit comiccon.thewb.com and follow @warnerbrostv on Twitter (hashtag #WBSDCC).