(July 6, 2012 — Burbank, CA) — Comic-Con legend Kevin Smith, rock band The Bacon Brothers — featuring "The Following" star Kevin Bacon — and a night of standup comedy from NerdMelt will headline three days and nights of fun, free and fan-tastic outdoor entertainment as Warner Bros. Presents the "Extra at Comic-Con" stage in San Diego's Bayfront Park, from July 12–14 during the world's leading pop culture convention. Also announced today: free nighttime screenings of "The Goonies, Friday the 13th" (2009) and "Beetlejuice," presented by Flixster.
• To download art of Kevin Smith and The Bacon Brothers, please go to: http://bit.ly/PeYFld
• "The Meltdown" Live — Thursday, July 12, 7:00 p.m.: Presented by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment's upcoming videogame "Injustice: Gods Among Us," "The Meltdown Live" brings the NerdMelt Theatre experience from Sunset Boulevard to a sunset performance in San Diego, featuring Paul Scheer, Rob Huebel, Jordan Morris, Kumail Nanjiani and special surprise guests to be announced. A collaboration between Chris Hardwick's Nerdist.com and Los Angeles' famed Meltdown Comics, The Meltdown has previously hosted Louis CK, Aziz Ansari, Robin Williams, David Spade and more. Join us for a night of laughs at #WBSDCC.
• Live Recording of Kevin Smith Podcast "Fatman on Batman" — Friday, July 13, 7:00 p.m.: Filmmaker, SModcaster and Comic-Con mainstay Kevin Smith takes to the "Extra at Comic-Con" stage for a live performance of his Batman-worship podcast. Smith will interview a special guest from the world of Batman just steps away from "The Batcave," which features all six Batmobiles on display.
• The Bacon Brothers — Saturday, July 14, 6:30 p.m.: Actor Kevin Bacon ("The Following," "X-Men: First Class") and composer brother Michael Bacon have been playing together and rocking audiences for 17 years. Don't miss their exclusive Comic-Con performance as they topline Saturday night's musical lineup, which also includes Tony Lucca and Frenchie Davis from smash-hit singing competition show "The Voice."
• Nighttime Screenings, Presented by Flixster:
o "The Goonies": Based on a story by Steven Spielberg, the Richard Donner–directed 1985 action extravaganza follows a teenaged Josh Brolin ("True Grit"), Corey Feldman ("The Lost Boys") and Sean Astin ("The Lord of the Rings") in the madcap search for the pirate treasure of One-Eyed Willie. Thursday, July 12, 8:30 p.m.
o "Friday the 13th" : "Supernatural's" Jared Padalecki and "The Mentalist's" Amanda Righetti revisit Camp Crystal Lake and its hockey-masked, machete-toting Jason Voorhees in this inventive reimagining of the original slasher picture. Friday, July 13, 8:30 p.m.
o "Beetlejuice": Before he was Batman, Michael Keaton was creating havoc as the restless spirit/bio-exorcist Beetlejuice for recently deceased couple Alec Baldwin ("30 Rock") and Geena Davis ("Thelma & Louise") and goth girl Winona Ryder in this 1988 horror comedy from director Tim Burton. Saturday, July 14, 8:30 p.m.
• "Extra" Live Talent Interviews: Long-running hit entertainment news program "Extra" will host live onstage interviews daily with stars and producers from highly anticipated new shows "666 Park Avenue," "Arrow," "Cult," "The Following" and "Revolution," in addition to returning favorites "The Big Bang Theory," "Childrens Hospital," "Fringe," "Nikita," "Person of Interest" and "The Vampire Diaries."
• The Tournament of Nerds! — Thursday, July 12, 6:00 p.m.: Hal Rudnick and Justin Donaldson from the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre Los Angeles answer one of nerd-dom's eternal questions: Who would win in a fight between [fictional character A] and [fictional charcter B]? Don't miss this special DC Universe–themed Tournament of Nerds! featuring surprise celebrity judges.
• "Just Cos" Cosplay Costume Contest — Saturday, July 14, 6:00 p.m.: Hosted by Nerdist.com's popular YouTube cosplay channel Just Cos. Bust out your finest cosplay gear and come join the show!
• Live Podcast Recordings:
o IGN's "Channel Surfing" TV podcast host Eric Goldman will present live and lively Q&As with some of television's top talent, including cast members from "Childrens Hospital" and "Supernatural."
o Don't miss: a special Comic-Con edition of comedy podcast "Jordan, Jesse, Go!"
o Join the all-star cast of Adult Swim's irreverent satirical comedy "Childrens Hospital" for an exclusive reading of a hilarious episode. Friday, July 13, 5:00 p.m.
o Also, don't miss a table read — starring fans and special surprise guests — of Comic-Con-favorite series "Chuck." Thursday, July 12, 3:00 p.m.
Founded in 2006 and based in San Francisco, Flixster Inc. operates one of the world's most popular movie communities, used by more than 29 million people every month. The company was the first to launch applications that allow consumers to access UltraViolet, an industry standard that gives greater flexibility with how and where consumers watch the movies and TV shows they purchase. Flixster services include destination websites at Flixster.com and RottenTomatoes.com, as well as leading apps on Facebook, MySpace, iGoogle, iPhone, BlackBerry and Android-powered devices. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Warner Bros. Entertainment, Flixster has offices in New York and representatives in Los Angeles and Seattle.