(Burbank, CA and Montreal, QC) – Monlove, in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, has announced the first dates for “Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold,” a live touring stage spectacular kicking off in March 2020 (dates below). One of the most beloved international franchises of all time, Scooby-Doo and his meddling, mystery-solving friends will embark on a new adventure to solve a brand-new mystery brought to life with cutting-edge technology, original music, puppetry, magic, singing, dance, interactive video, aerial arts, acrobatics and video mapping. Ticket presale for all dates in the U.S. are available to Citi cardholders starting Nov. 13 at 10:00am local time; ticket presale for all Canadian dates are available to AmEx cardholders starting Nov. 13 at 10:00am local time. Public on sale starts Friday, Nov. 15 at 10:00am local time at www.scoobylivetour.com
Monlove’s Scooby is a 6’4 animatronic & puppeteer-operated Great Dane
created by 12 designers over 1,600 hours – Billboard Magazine’s First Look.
In “Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold,” fans of music, discovery, and gh-gh-ghosts! won’t need a passport to travel with Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Daphne, Fred, and Velma to Alta Luz, a fictitious South American town where ghostly sightings of La Dama de Oro (The Lady In Gold) threaten to scare attendees away from the annual music festival and Incan sun god celebration.
Through dialogue, dance, song, and amazing landscapes, audiences will join the journey as the Gang takes the Mystery Machine on its first flight to a land of ancient civilizations, legends, and culture. As they sniff for clues (and snacks), a trail of extinct purple irises leads them through a veritable Nazca lines labyrinth of mystery as the Gang meets friends…or foes?…Miguel the groundskeeper, Luis the lama, botanist Professor Falcone, the Pachacuties, and Ayar Manco (the 13th Century founder of the Incan civilization). Zoinks!
In partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, “Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold” was created and directed by some of the biggest names in live entertainment and produced by the Montreal-based production company, Monlove. The show’s Original Concept, Book, Music & Lyrics were written by Ella Louise Allaire & Martin Lord Ferguson, the powerhouse behind many hit shows including “Ice Age Live! A Mammoth Adventure,” which toured 48 countries, in 12 languages, and grossed over $100 million.
Monlove is also known as the mastermind behind “The Nut Job Live & Friends” and as Music Producers and Composers for several Cirque du Soleil shows including “KÀ,” “Zed,” “Mystere,” “Alegria,” and “Saltimbanco (Arena),” “Holiday on Ice,” “Energia” and many more.
The Scooby-Doo show will be directed by Pierre Boileau (“Queen Elizabeth’s Jubilee,” “The Nut Job,” “Live & Friends,” Cirque Eloize), with technical design innovations and revolutionary sets by superstar veteran Guy-St-Amour (Cirque du Soleil’s “Mystere,” “Love,” “Viva Elvis,” “Michael Jackson” and “Wagner the Ring Cycle” at the MET Opera). Costume design will be overseen by Edda Gudmundsdottir who has worked on several celebrity projects such as Bjork, Bebe Rexha, and Imagine Dragons, as well as Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet and Rambert Ballet.
For more than five decades, Scooby-Doo has created a world of mysterious fun where playful spirits of all ages seek adventure, solve problems, and do good. The Mystery Inc. Gang will continue to entertain fans with new experiences and content for years to come with Monlove’s “Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold,” Warner Bros. Pictures’ animated film “SCOOB!,” in theaters May 15, 2020, and more.
“Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold” Tour Dates – Leg 1
- March 19, 2020 - Scotiabank Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- March 21, 2020 - Avenir Centre, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada,
- March 24, 2020 - Harbour StationSaint John, New Brunswick, Canada
- March 29, 2020 - Place Bell, Laval, QC, Canada
- April 2, 2020 - Capitol Theater, Madison, WI
- April 5, 2020 - Rosemont Theatre, Rosemont, IL
- April 10 - 11, 2020 - PAC, Englewood, NJ, Bergen
- April 18, 2020 - Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA
- April 19, 2020 - American Music Theatre, Lancaster, PA
- April 21, 2020 - Palace Theatre, Albany, NY
- April 22, 2020 - Red Bank, NJ, Count Basie Theatre
- April 23 - 24, 2020 - Foxwoods Casino - The Fox Theater, Mashantucket, CT
- April 25, 2020 - Westchester County Center, White Plains, NY
- April 26, 2020 - Kings Theatre, Brooklyn, NY
- April 30, 2020 - Kodak Center, Rochester, NY
- May 2, 2020 - Warner Theatre, Washington, DC
- May 5, 2020 - Dow Event Center, Saginaw, MI
- May 6, 2020 - H.W. Stambaugh Auditorium, Youngstown, OH
- May 9 - 10, 2020 - Indianapolis, IN Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- May 12, 2020 - Adler Theatre, Davenport, IA
- May 13, 2020 - Riverside Theater, Milwaukee, WI
- May 17, 2020 - Fargo Civic Auditorium, Fargo, ND
- May 19, 2020 - Washington Pavilion, Sioux Falls, SD
- May 21, 2020 - Paramount Theatre, Denver, CO
- May 23, 2020 - Pikes Peak Center, Colorado Springs, CO
- May 24, 2020 - The Lincoln Center, Fort Collins, CO
- May 27, 2020 - Plaza Theatre, El Paso, TX
- May 28, 2020 - Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center, Midland, TX
- May 30 - 31, 2020 - Dell Hall, Austin, TX
- June 2, 2020 - Majestic Theatre, San Antonio, TX
- June 4, 2020 - Majestic Theater, Dallas, TX
- June 5, 2020 - Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land, Sugar Land, TX
- June 6, 2020 - Mahalia Jackson Theater, New Orleans, LA
- June 7, 2020 - Saenger Theatre, Mobile, AL
- June 9, 2020 - Alabama Theatre, Birmingham, AL
- June 10, 2020 - The Louisville Palace, Louisville, KY
- June 11, 2020 - Grand Ole Opry House, Nashville, TN
- June 12, 2020 - Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham, NC
- June 13, 2020 - N. Charleston Performing Arts Center, N. Charleston, SC
- June 14, 2020 - Fox Theatre, Atlanta, GA
- June 16 - 17 , 2020 - Ruth Eckerd Hall, Clearwater, FL
- June 20 - 21, 2020 - Broward Center For The Perf. Arts, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- June 24 - 25, 2020 - Dr. Phillips Center for the Perf. Arts, Orlando, FL
- June 27 - 28, 2020 - Times Union Center for the Perf. Arts, Jacksonville, FL
About Warner Bros. Consumer Products:
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Wizarding World, Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera. The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
A world leader in adapting family brands for live stage and digital mediums, MONLOVE is a full production company specialized in developing creative content since 2005. With a vast experience on numerous Cirque du Soleil’s shows such as “Kà,” “Mystere,” “Zed,” “Alegria,” and building from the success of the critically acclaimed “Ice Age Live! A Mammoth Adventure,” which toured 48 countries, was translated in 12 languages and grossed over $100 million, the company’s credo is to innovate with ideas that send a message of love and hope to the world.
T: +1 917-992-5819
Warner Bros. Consumer Products
T: +1 818-954-7308