LEGO® BATMAN TAKES OFF WITH A BIG BANG!
DC’S (SELF-DESCRIBED) AWESOMEST SUPER HERO AND STAR OF THE
LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE INFILTRATES THE BIG BANG THEORY AND
EVEN TAKES OVER SHELDON’S SPOT ON THE COUCH!
Twitter Pitch: #BigBangTheory celebrates THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE: http://bit.ly/2lhV4Wj It’s awesome to be Batman. It’s genius to be LEGO Batman! #WBDCTV
Instagram Pitch: It’s awesome to be Batman. It’s sheer genius to be LEGO Batman! @bigbangtheory_cbs celebrates @legobatmanmovie all week in syndication. #bigbangtheory
BURBANK, Calif. (February 7, 2017) — Has Sheldon Cooper met his match? Perhaps the only person more self-obsessed than The Big Bang Theory’s resident genius is LEGO Batman! To celebrate the original Man in Black (and yellow) and the arrival of the DC Super Hero’s epic animated feature film on February 10, Warner Bros. Television’s The Big Bang Theory has undergone its own LEGO transformation with an exclusive custom open and two on-air spots involving the series’ cast members and LEGO Batman himself.
THE BIG BANG THEORY’S ON-AIR LEGO AWESOMENESS
- In anticipation of the nationwide premiere of The LEGO Batman Movie, The Big Bang Theory gives a shoutout to Gotham City’s dopest Dark Knight Minifigure with a series of hilarious (but also epic, of course) promos and even a cool LEGO version of the show’s opening sequence airing this week during its syndication run.
- Featuring the whole Caltech crew with LEGO Batman infiltrating the apartment, the custom LEGO promos will air during the series’ off-net run all this week. In addition to these “Five Nights a Week” promos, a LEGO version of the show’s popular opening titles will air all week (through Friday, February 10) in more than 200 syndicated markets nationwide.
- To view or embed the special Big Bang Theory LEGO opening, please click above, and click below to watch the two Big Bang/LEGO promos:
THE BILLBOARD MANIFESTATION
- Warner Bros. Television Group also created a series of LEGO versions of the Studio’s iconic billboards, including one for The Big Bang Theory. Series star Mayim Bialik was on hand for the unveiling, along with LEGO Batman and other special guests.
- To download artwork of The Big Bang Theory billboard, as well as a photo of series star Mayim Bialik at the reveal, please click here: https://sendit.warnerbros.com/seos/1000/mpd/ui0805201720f914e75f49cdf290449f16502c363c
The Big Bang Theory airs five nights a week in national syndication, and Thursdays at 8/7c on CBS.
About The LEGO Batman Movie
In the irreverent spirit of fun that made The LEGO Movie a worldwide phenomenon, the self-described leading man of that ensemble – LEGO Batman – stars in his own big-screen adventure when The LEGO Batman Movie opens nationwide on Friday, February 10. It stars Will Arnett, Zach Galifianakis, Michael Cera, Rosario Dawson and Ralph Fiennes. Directed by Chris McKay, the film is produced by Dan Lin, Phil Lord, Christopher Miller, and Roy Lee, with executive producers Jill Wilfert, Matthew Ashton, Will Allegra and Brad Lewis. The screenplay is by Seth Grahame-Smith and Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers and Jared Stern & John Whittington; story by Seth Grahame-Smith, based on LEGO Construction Toys and based on characters from DC Entertainment. Batman created by Bob Kane with Bill Finger; Superman created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
From Warner Bros. Pictures and Warner Animation Group, in association with LEGO System A/S, a Lin Pictures/Lord Miller/Vertigo Entertainment production, The LEGO Batman Movie will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure and the brick and knob configuration are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2017 The LEGO Group. Used with permission. All rights reserved.
# # #
(818) 954-4855, email@example.com
(818) 954-5062, firstname.lastname@example.org
(818) 954-7668, email@example.com