(May 11, 2015 – Burbank, CA) – What better way for fans to celebrate watching “Two and a Half Men” – airing five nights a week – than with their own trip to Malibu, the home of Charlie, Alan and Jake Harper! Prizing also includes two and half years of gourmet grilling meats provided by Omaha Steaks. Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing is sponsoring a national watch-and-win sweepSTEAKS running through May 29 (airing weekdays in national syndication, check local listings).
• The “Two and a Half Men” SweepSTEAKS will offer one national grand prize as well as local prize packages for WPIX (New York), KTLA (Los Angeles), WGN (Chicago), WPHL (Philadelphia), KDAF (Dallas), WDCW (Washington, D.C.), KIAH (Houston), KZJO (Seattle), WSFL (Miami), KWGN (Denver), KTXL (Sacramento), KPLR (St. Louis), KRCW (Portland, OR), WXIN/WTTV (Indianapolis), KSWB (San Diego), WTIC (Hartford), WXMI (Grand Rapids), WPMT (Harrisburg) and WNOL (New Orleans).
• The National Grand Prize package includes a three-day, two-night getaway to Malibu for the winner and a guest, including airfare and accommodations, plus ground transportation to and from the airport. It also includes$2,500 in Omaha Steaks gift cards ($1,000, year one, $1,000 year two and $500 in year three).
• Local Grand Prizes include nineteen $250 Omaha Steaks gift cards. Fifteen First Prizes will also be awarded, including “Two and a Half Men” DVD sets and $25 Omaha Steaks gift cards.
• To enter the contest, fans must watch “Two and a Half Men” on local stations weeknights between May 11 and May 29, 2015. Each syndicated episode will feature a “Word of the Day,” which must then be submitted via online or text entry (one entry per person, per day). Each qualifying entry will be eligible to win.
• For details and more information on the sweepSTEAKS, please visit http://MalibuDreamGetaway.com/ or go to any of the Omaha Steaks store locations http://www.omahasteaks.com/info/Retail-Store-Locations .
About “Two and a Half Men”:
A comedy about men, women, sex, dating, divorce, mothers, single parenthood, sibling relations, surrogate families, money and, most importantly, love. More specifically, it's about the lives of two brothers, a son/nephew and the many women who surround them all – not to mention the billionaire who unexpectedly appears on their balcony.
About Omaha Steaks:
Omaha Steaks, founded in 1917, is an Omaha, Nebraska-based, fifth-generation, family-owned company that markets and distributes a wide variety of the finest quality USDA-approved, grain-fed beef and other gourmet foods including seafood, pork, poultry, side dishes, appetizers, complete meals and desserts. Today, Omaha Steaks is recognized as the nation’s largest direct response marketer of premium beef and gourmet foods, available to customers by calling 1-800-228-9055, online at www.OmahaSteaks.com or at more than 70 retail stores nationwide.