(July 15, 2011 – Burbank, CA) – Sunday is family day at Comic-Con, and this year for the first time, Warner Bros. Entertainment will partner with Time Warner sister company Cartoon Network on a daylong “booth takeover” initiative. On Sunday, July 24, at Comic-Con International: San Diego, the Warner Bros. booth — with its distinctive 30-foot tall replica of the iconic Warner Bros. water tower — will transform overnight into the Cartoon Network booth to create a fun, family friendly environment designed just for kids. In celebration of family day, Cartoon Network and Warner Bros. will present a day’s worth of kid-friendly events at the booth, including:
• Signings by stars and creators from “Regular Show,” “Adventure Time,” “The Looney Tunes Show,” “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated” and “Young Justice”
• The return of last year’s smash success kids’ Dance Party, featuring costumed characters like Scooby-Doo and Bugs Bunny. For 2011, dance party revelers will show off their hottest moves on a custom-made Liquid Fusion floor, allowing them to walk on water! (Figuratively, of course.)
• Live demonstrations by cartoonists and other artists, including iconic “MAD” illustrator Sergio Aragones
• One-of-a-kind giveaways and premiums from Cartoon Network and Warner Bros. Animation, including the live giveaway of the Tweety car
• And more!
• “The Looney Tunes Show” autograph signing, 10:15 a.m.
• “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated” autograph signing, 10:15 a.m.
• “Adventure Time” signing, 11:00 a.m.
• “Young Justice” signing, 11:15 a.m.
• Cartoon Network Dance Party, 12:00 Noon–12:45 p.m.
• Tweety car giveaway, 12:45 p.m.
• Sergio Aragones live cartooning presentation, 1:00 p.m.
• “Regular Show” signing, 1:45 p.m.