(July 8, 2015 – Burbank, CA) – Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) is heading to Comic-Con International: SanDiego (SDCC) 2015 in support of its licensing partners as they feature exclusive products and giveaways throughout the four-day event. From “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” to DC Super Hero Girls to Scooby-Doo and more, fun offerings can be found for fans of all ages.
“Year after year, fans flock to San Diego to attend Comic-Con International to see their favorite brands celebrated in a larger-than-life forum,” said Karen McTier, Executive Vice President of Warner Bros. Consumer Products. “We are happy to once again offer those fans the chance to take home a piece, or pieces, of the fun with our many licensing partners’ exclusive product offerings.”
While at the show, fans who attend the interactive DC Comics Meets LEGO Art Panel on Thursday, July 9, will witness the convergence of the world’s greatest Super Heroes with one of the world’s greatest toys as LEGO brick artist Nathan Sawaya unveils the first-look at select signature sculptures to be showcased in the global touring exhibition, “The Art of the Brick: DC Comics.” Acclaimed comic book artist and Co-Publisher of DC Entertainment, Jim Lee, will draw LIVE the concept for a brand new Batmobile to be built entirely out of LEGO bricks and later unveiled during the tour exhibition. EP Daily TV host, Victor Lucas, will serve as moderator, with production team members, Brandon Griffith and Tommy Williamson, joining the discussion. Additionally, attendees will be treated to exclusive giveaways during the panel.
DC Super Hero Girls, the all-new Super Hero franchise targeted to girls ages 6-12, will also have a presence at the show as DCE and Warner Bros., as well as WBCP partners Mattel and Random House, offer fans giveaways throughout the four-day event.
Additionally, fans won’t want to miss all the exclusives and exciting activations offered by WBCP’s partners. Some of these exclusives include, but are not limited to:
- • Bif Bang Pow! – Booth 2343 (Entertainment Earth) – “Mike Tyson Mysteries” Mike Tyson Astronaut 8-Inch Action Figure with Pigeon; “The Big Bang Theory” Sheldon and Stuart 3 3/4 Inch Action Figures
• Cryptozoic – Booth 820 (Awesome Conventions Exclusives) – Batman Fluxx Exclusive
• Diamond Select Toys – Booth 2607 – “Gotham” “Roughed Up” The Penguin Figure; “Gotham” Minimates Fateful Meeting Jim Gordon and Bruce Wayne 2-pack; “Batman: The Animated Series” “Almost Got ’im” B&W Batman Resin Bust; “Batman: The Animated Series” “Almost Got ‘im” B&W Catwoman Resin Bust; “Batman The Animated Series” Femme Fatales “Almost Got 'im” Harley Quinn B&W PVC Statue
• Factory Entertainment – Booth 2647 – Batman Classic TV Series Dynamic Duo Color Monolith
• Fisher-Price – Booth 3029 – Thomas & Friends DC Super Friends Minis
• Funko – Booth 5341 – “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” Pop Fun Hero 2 Pack; POP TV “Arrow” Unmasked; Pop TV “The Flash” Unmasked; Reaction Figure: “The Flash” Unmasked; Reaction Figure: “Arrow” Unmasked; Dorbz XL: Batman 6" Variant
• Hallmark – Booth 2913X – Chrome Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile Ornament
• Icon Heroes – Booth 3345 (Action Figure Xpress) – “Arrow” and “The Flash” TV Super Hero Fight Club Mug Pen Holder; DC Comics Bombshells Harley Quinn Die Cut Mouse Pad; “The Flash” TV Deluxe Letter Opener
• Junk Food Clothing – Booth 1915 (DC Comics) and San Diego – Exclusive “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” Logo T-Shirt
• Kotobukiya – Booth 2601 – Alfred Pennyworth SDCC Limited Edition ARTFX+ Statue
• The LEGO Group – Booth 2829 – Action Comics #1 Superman Inspired Set; LEGO DC Comics Comic Book with Poster; “Arrow” Arsenal Mini Figure
• Mattel – Booth 3029 – Hot Wheels “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” Batmobile; “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” Lights and Sounds Figure 2-Pack
• Mezco – Booth 3445 – One:12 Collective Limited Edition Summer Exclusive The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Boxed Set; Poison Ivy Mini Mez-Itz Clip On
• Moebius Models – Booth 2946 – Krypto the Superdog Commemorative Edition Model
• Monogram – Booth 3645 – “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” Logo Keychain
• NECA – Booth 3145 – Friday the 13th Clothed 8" Action Figures – 35th Anniversary Pamela Voorhees with Young Jason; DC Comics HeroClix: Brainiac Skull Ship; DC Comics HeroClix: Felix Faust with Custom d20
• Quantum Mechanix – Booth 4149 – DC Comics Batman Luggage Tag
• Trend Setters – Booth 4730 – “Batman: Arkham Knight” (Harley in Red) Morphing Mug; “Batman: Arkham Knight” (Harley Quinn) MightyPrint Wall Art; Exclusive “Arrow” Oliver Queen MightyPrint Wall Art
About Warner Bros. Consumer Products:
Warner Bros. Consumer Products, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
About DC Entertainment:
DC Entertainment, home to iconic brands DC Comics (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, The Flash), Vertigo (Sandman, Fables) and MAD, is the creative division charged with strategically integrating its content across Warner Bros. Entertainment and Time Warner. DC Entertainment works in concert with many key Warner Bros. divisions to unleash its stories and characters across all media, including but not limited to film, television, consumer products, home entertainment and interactive games. Publishing thousands of comic books, graphic novels and magazines each year, DC Entertainment is one of the largest English-language publishers of comics in the world.