(September 29, 2010 – Burbank, CA) – Warner Bros. International Television Production is looking to make a love match at MIPCOM 2010, expanding its offering of local format production rights to the hit relationship series “The Bachelor” at the annual international television sales market in Cannes, France, fresh off a successful launch of the most recent international version of the show in Romania, where it ranked #1 in its time period on Antena 1 and improved the channel’s audience share by +125% during its run this summer.
• Season one of the Romanian version of “The Bachelor” ranked #1 in its time period among Urban Adults 15–54, posting a 5.2 rating/17 share and averaging 817,000 total viewers
• The season finale delivered a 8.7 rating/26 share among Urban Adults 15–54, averaging 1.37 million total viewers
• Additionally, “The Bachelor” Romania finale more than doubled Antena 1’s channel average share (+125%) with this key target group
• For the season, “The Bachelor” Romania ranks as the #1 series in the country among all key Women demographics
• Source: ARMADATA SRL/GfK Romania/CAD-ITVR, Live+Same Day viewing, 7/8/10-9/02/10, Thursdays at 20:30, Rank based on rating