(July 10, 2013 – Burbank, CA) – TV’s super alliance continues as Warner Bros. Television and TV Guide Magazine join forces once again to deliver fans the ultimate Comic-Con swag item for the fourth consecutive year: a Warner Bros.–themed Comic-Con special edition of the magazine, with insider scoop and behind-the scenes action from the Studio’s series as well as four sets of collectible flip covers featuring “Arrow” star Stephen Amell; “Supernatural” stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles; “The Vampire Diaries” stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder; and “The Originals” stars Joseph Morgan and Charles Michael Davis; in addition to a set dedicated to the 75th anniversary of Superman, with Batman on the flip cover. For a sneak peek at the four sets of flip covers and to download all eight cover designs, visit: http://bit.ly/18LY702
• Comic-Con Distribution at the Warner Bros. Booth: The Warner Bros. TV Guide Magazine special issues will be distributed to fans for free at the Warner Bros. booth — #4545 on the convention floor — throughout Comic-Con, beginning on preview night, Wednesday, July 17, and continuing through Sunday, July 21.
• Newsstand and Digital Platforms: For those unable to attend Comic-Con in person, all four sets of collectible flip covers will be on sale from July 17 at newsstands wherever TV Guide Magazine is sold. The special issue will also be available digitally on iPad, Nook, Kindle Fire, Zinio and Google platforms.
• Returning WBTV favorites “Arrow,” “The Big Bang Theory,” “The Following,” “Nikita,” “Person of Interest,” “Revolution,” “Supernatural,” “The Vampire Diaries” and “Childrens Hospital”
• Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new series “Almost Human,” from J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions and “Fringe”’s J.H. Wyman, starring Karl Urban (“Star Trek” films) and Michael Ealy (“Underworld: Awakening”); “The Tomorrow People,” from executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Arrow”), Julie Plec (“The Vampire Diaries”), Danny Cannon (“Nikita”) and Phil Klemmer (“Chuck”), and based on the original UK series; “The Vampire Diaries” spinoff series “The Originals,” from Julie Plec; “The 100,” in which 100 juvenile delinquents are sent to Earth years after a nuclear apocalypse to see if the planet is habitable; and more…
• An inside look at Warner Bros. Animation’s hit series “MAD,” “The Looney Tunes Show” and “Teen Titans Go!,” as well as new program “Beware the Batman” and the upcoming “The Tom and Jerry Show”
• An exclusive “Arrow” comic created by DC Comics and penned by TV series executive producer Marc Guggenheim
• A sneak peek inside the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie “Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox,” from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
• An in-depth look at the television history of the man of steel — Superman — in honor of the character’s 75th anniversary
• Behind-the-scenes photos from the TV Guide Magazine yacht and Warner Bros. Television media cocktail event at Comic-Con 2012
• A look back at pop-culture costumes seen on “The Big Bang Theory”
• Burning questions answered about fans’ favorite shows, including the final season of “Nikita”
• And much more…!