(June 24, 2015 – Burbank, CA) – Not only does Comic-Con enable attendees to meet and dress like their favorite Super Hero, but with the help of Warner Bros. Television and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, a DC Comics Super Hero can help them access their hotel room!
During Comic-Con 2015, hit series “Arrow,” “The Flash,” “Gotham,” “Teen Titans Go!” and the highly anticipated new series “Supergirl” will be individually featured on limited-edition collectible keycards at top hotels throughout the San Diego area.
Nearly 40,000 branded room keys will be available to fans at nearly 30 participating hotels, courtesy of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment and Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing.
“Teen Titans Go!” will be featured across five separate keycards that include a special Comic-Con-only QR code that will enable guests to access and watch a free episode of the hit series from Warner Bros. Animation.
• To download hi-res artwork of the “Arrow,” “The Flash,” “Gotham” and “Teen Titans Go!” keycard designs, please click here: https://sendit.warnerbros.com/seos/1000/mpd/ui2209201532624157c42fe45890... (“Supergirl” keycard design to be released at a future date)
• This marks the seventh year that Warner Bros. has been the official Comic-Con hotel keycard sponsor.
• All series featured on keycards will be out in force at Comic-Con, as previously announced.
o “Teen Titans Go!” (Thursdays 6/5c Cartoon Network) returns to Comic-Con to screen a brand-new episode and Q&A with voice cast and producers Michael Jelenic (“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”) and Aaron Horvath (“MAD”) on Friday, July 10.
o Warner Bros. Television Presents A Night of DC Entertainment: Get ready for another Super Hero Saturday Night! WBTV and DC Entertainment again welcome fans into the worlds of some of DC Comics’ greatest characters during a three-hour super-experience in Hall H on Saturday, July 11. The exclusive evening will feature a pilot screening of the highly anticipated new action series “Supergirl,” followed by a Q&A with stars and producers; plus, individual video presentations and Q&As with stars and producers from “Arrow,” “The Flash” and “Gotham.” Also, don’t miss a special Q&A with cast and producers of “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow” and a peek at the new digital series “Vixen.”
• Catch up on “Arrow,” “The Flash” and “Gotham” now on Amazon Instant Video, plus:
o Own the complete first season of “Gotham” on Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital HD on September 8.
o Own the complete third season of “Arrow” on Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital HD on September 22.
o Own the complete first season of “The Flash” on Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital HD on September 22.
• For additional info on the Studio’s plans for Comic-Con and for real-time updates during the convention, please follow us on Twitter at @warnerbrostv — official hashtag #WBSDCC — and visit http://comiccon.thewb.com.
• To connect with WBTVG in the social space — including official Facebook pages and Twitter feeds for WBTVG series, talent and producers — check out the social media contacts page here: http://comiccon.thewb.com/wbtv-social-media-contacts/