For 2016, there will be more options than ever — 18 bold new designs — for fans to collect their Comic-Con swag in one super-cool, ultra-convenient and, now, interactive backpack-style bag. The bags are distributed to fans when checking in at the show, and this marks the seventh year that Warner Bros. is providing the official bag of the world’s leading comics and pop culture convention.
• To experience the special content from the bags, fans can download the free Blippar app to an iOS or Android mobile device, then scan the bag using the device’s camera via the Blippar app to unlock the exclusive augmented reality experience.
• For more information about how this works, please click on the links below to view and embed videos, including a special message from “The Vampire Diaries” star Ian Somerhalder:
o Message from Ian Somerhalder: https://youtu.be/pOIi_B56xys
o WBTV Blippar Video: https://youtu.be/7ZSqj82PDKo
• More than 135,000 bags have been produced and will be provided to Comic-Con attendees throughout the convention.
• Warner Bros. Television series featured on the SDCC bags are “The 100,” “Arrow,” “The Big Bang Theory,” “Blindspot,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” “The Flash,” “Gotham,” “iZOMBIE,” “Lucifer,” “Supergirl,” “Supernatural” and a combo bag with “The Originals” and “The Vampire Diaries”
• Warner Bros. Animation series highlighted are “Justice League Action” and “Teen Titans Go!,” as well as Blue Ribbon Content’s digital series “Vixen”
• The all-new DC Super Hero Girls universe is also showcased
• To download images of the television series bags and DC Super Hero Girls, please click here: https://sendit.warnerbros.com/seos/1000/mpd/ui121020165de1240a59cda75289...
• Two bags will also feature upcoming films “Suicide Squad” and “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” from Warner Bros. Pictures. “Suicide Squad” is released August 5, while “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” debuts November 18.