(September 25, 2014 – Burbank, CA) – What better way for fans to celebrate the syndicated premiere of “Mike & Molly” – now airing five nights a week – than with their own free trip to Hollywood, including a live taping of the show starring Billy Gardell and Melissa McCarthy at Warner Bros. Studios. Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution is sponsoring a national watch-and-win sweepstakes running through October 3, (airing weekdays in national syndication, check local listings at MikeAndMollyWeeknights.com), giving fans across the country the chance to win trips to Hollywood for the ultimate romantic getaway!
- The “‘Mike & Molly’ Make a Date” Sweepstakes will offer one national grand prize as well as local grand-prize vacation packages for WLNY (New York), KCAL (Los Angeles), WCIU (Chicago), WPSG (Philadelphia), KTXA (Dallas), KBCW (San Francisco), WSBK (Boston), WDCW (Washington, D.C.), WUPA (Atlanta), KIAH (Houston), WKBD (Detroit), KSTW (Seattle), KASW (Phoenix), WTOG (Tampa), KSTC (Minneapolis), WBFS (Miami), KTVD (Denver), WBNX (Cleveland), WKCF (Orlando) and KMAX (Sacramento).
- The national and local grand-prize packages all award a four-day, three-night getaway to Hollywood for the winner and a guest, including airfare and hotel accommodations, plus ground transportation to and from the airport. (The Los Angeles winner will receive a getaway for two to Punta Cana in the Caribbean with all-inclusive accommodations at the RIU Palace Bavaro). All prizes also include a visit to the set of “Mike & Molly” at Warner Bros. Studios for a live taping of the show!
- To enter the contest, fans must watch “Mike & Molly” on local stations weekdays between September 22 and October 3, 2014. Each syndicated episode will feature a “Word of the Day,” which must then be submitted via online or text entry (one entry per person, per day). Each qualifying entry will be eligible to win.
- For details and more information on the sweepstakes, please visit www.MikeAndMollySweepstakes.com
- Starring Billy Gardell (“Bad Santa”) and Emmy winner Melissa McCarthy (“Bridesmaids,” “The Heat”), “Mike & Molly” is a comedy about a working-class Chicago couple who had almost given up on love…but then found each other. Entering its fifth season on CBS and first in syndication, the comedy, from Bonanza Productions in association with Chuck Lorre Productions, Inc. and Warner Bros. Television, was created by Mark Roberts and executive produced by Chuck Lorre, Al Higgins, Roberts, Don Foster and James Burrows. The show also stars Reno Wilson (“Transformers” films), Katy Mixon (“Eastbound and Down”), Nyambi Nyambi (“Law & Order”), Cleo King (“The Hangover”), Louis Mustillo (“The Sopranos”), Rondi Reed (“Seinfeld”) and Swoosie Kurtz (“Nurse Jackie”).