WBTV’s Official Comic-Con Bags Are Back, Along with Exclusive Collector’s Pins Featuring DC Super Heroes
With new shows added to the mix for 2017 and 20 bold designs, fans can collect all their Comic-Con swag in one super-cool, carry-everywhere companion. The bags are distributed to fans when checking in at the show, and this marks the eighth year that Warner Bros. is providing the official bag of the world’s leading comics and pop culture convention.
• Designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, each of the 20 different editions of the 2017 Comic-Con bag features iconic show-related imagery on one side, with the Comic-Con 2017 official design appearing on the opposite side.
• More than 135,000 bags have been produced and will be provided to Comic-Con attendees throughout the convention.
• Warner Bros. Television series featured on the SDCC bags are “The 100,” “Arrow,” “The Big Bang Theory,” “Black Lightning,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” “The Flash,” “Gotham,” “Lucifer,” “Riverdale,” “Supergirl,” “Supernatural” and “Westworld.”
• Warner Bros. Animation series highlighted are “Justice League Action” and “Teen Titans Go!,” along with Blue Ribbon Content’s upcoming digital series “Freedom Fighters: The Ray.”
• Warner Bros. Consumer Products’ DC Super Hero Girls is also showcased.
• Feature films highlighted include “Blade Runner 2049,” “Justice League,” “The LEGO Ninjago Movie” and “Ready Player One.”
To download images of the television series bags and DC Super Hero Girls, please click here:
For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please visit comiccon.thewb.com and follow @warnerbrostv on Twitter (hashtag #WBSDCC). For official information about Comic-Con 2017, visit www.comic-con.org and follow Comic-Con on Twitter at @Comic_Con (hashtag #SDCC).