Two macabre masters—writer Stephen King and director George A. Romero—conjure up five shocking yarns, each a virtuoso exercise in the ghouls-and-gags style of classic '50s horror comics.
- A murdered man emerges from the grave for Father's Day cake.
- A meteor's ooze makes everything...grow.
- A professor selects his wife as a snack for a crated creature.
- A scheming husband plants two lovers up to their necks in terror.
- A malevolent millionaire with an insect phobia becomes the prey of a cockroach army.
And for good measure, add the spirited performances of a fine cast (Hal Holbrook, Adrienne Barbeau, Leslie Nielsen, Ted Danson, E.G. Marshall and King himself) and the ghoulish makeup wizardry of Tom Savini. Let the Creepshow begin!