What is WarnerBros.com?
WarnerBros.com is your one-stop site for everything Warner Bros. - movies, television, home entertainment, games and more!
How do I get tickets to attend a live taping of a show?
Can I attend a movie premiere?
Movie premieres are generally through special invitation only.
Where can I purchase Warner Bros. merchandise and memorabilia?
Visit WBShop.com, the official shop of Warner Bros. Studios. Happy shopping!
How do I purchase tickets for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour?
How do I sign up for exclusive content from WB Games?
Join WBPlay to gain access to bonus content, participate in the WB Games community, unlock great interactive content and recieve WB Games news.
Where can I request philanthropic support?
To learn about giving at Warner Bros. and our corporate philanthropy programs, visit our WB Good website.
How do I get a job with Warner Bros.?
For a list of available opportunities at our company visit Warner Bros. Careers.
I have a produced film, television or script idea. How do I submit it to Warner Bros.?
Warner Bros. Entertainment’s policy, as established by its Legal Department, prohibits considering any film, television or other story material unless it is submitted by a licensed literary agent who is signatory to the Writers Guild Of America. If you are interested in obtaining a list of accredited agents, call The Writers Guild at 323-951-4000 or email them through their website at www.wga.org.
Who do I contact for press releases and media inquiries?
For press and media inquiries, visit our Press Contacts page.
Who do I contact for clips & stills licensing inquiries?
Who do I contact for product licensing inquiries?
Please contact our consumer products licensing department at [email protected].
I have read through all the FAQs and I still have a question. What do I do?
If you still have a question after reading through our FAQs, please review our customer support forms and contacts:
- Corporate Responsibility: https://www.wbgood.com/about/
- The CW TV: https://support.cwtv.com/hc/en-us
- DC Comics / Vertigo / Mad Magazine: https://www.dcentertainment.com/#contact
- Digital Copy / Movies All Access: https://digitalsupport.warnerbros.com/hc/en-us
- Games: https://support.wbgames.com/
- Home Video - DVD / Blu-ray Support: [email protected]
- Privacy / Parental Consent: [email protected]
- Screeners (aka: eScreeners): https://screenerssupport.warnerbros.com/
- Press Contacts: https://www.warnerbros.com/studio/press-releases/press-contacts-warnerbroscom-studio
- Virtual Reality: [email protected]