CLIP & STILL LICENSING INFO
If you wish to use a clip, still or poster from the Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Turner Entertainment Co. (including pre-1986 MGM produced and RKO titles), Castle Rock Entertainment, New Line Cinema (including Picturehouse and Fine Line) or Hanna Barbera feature film, television or animation libraries, all requests must be submitted in writing by e-mail or fax.
Please complete and submit the  WBEI Clip & Still Licensing Submission Form or separately send:
- Type and purpose of the production or publication in which you propose to include the material.
- Detailed information describing exactly how our material will be used.
- For use of our material in feature films, television productions including documentaries, please include a synopsis of the production and include relevant script pages illustrating how the material is to be used.
- For publishing use, please include the associated text where our film is discussed and the relevance of the material to it.
- Title(s) and date of the film(s), television property(ies) or cartoon(s) requested.
- The number of clips you wish to use along with a written description and the length of each clip in seconds.
- Distribution of your production including media, territory, length of term, broadcast date, etc.
- Name and address of the copyright holder of your production or publication, if different from your company.
- Contact information including an e-mail address.
License Fees are set according to use. Physical elements or selections of footage or digital photos will not be prepared until a License Agreement has been signed. Lab fees will be applicable if we provide material.
PLEASE ADDRESS ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO:
Vice President Clip & Still Licensing Department - Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.
FOR OUR SISTER COMPANIES, PLEASE NOTE:
HBO titles send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DC COMICS (comic books) send via email to: email@example.com
WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT (our GAMES) send via email to: Jane.Elms@warnerbros.com
CNN for information about licensing: https://collection.cnn.com/pages/licensing
COMMERCIAL / ADVERTISING USE:
If you wish to use material in a commercial or print advertisement, please submit your request via the following website: http://www.wblicensedadvertising.com
CURRENT PUBLICITY INQUIRIES:
Please register and submit your request to: http://press.warnerbros.com/login
NON-THEATRICAL / THEATRICAL USE:
If you wish to screen our material in its entirety non-theatrically outside of distribution (i.e., museum, school, film festival, hotel, cruise ship etc. for a one-time use) within the United States, please contact our authorized representative: SWANK MOTION PICTURES - http://www.swank.com/ If within Canada, please contact our authorized representative: http://www/criterionpic.com
If you wish to screen one of our full-length feature films, cartoons or shorts in the United States or Canada, please register and submit your request to: https://wbclassics.warnerbros.com
Outside the United States and Canada, please contact our authorized representative: FILMBANK DISTRIBUTORS Ltd.: www.filmbankmedia.com
If you wish to request a blanket license of an entire film on a year by year basis, please contact our authorized representative: MOTION PICTURE LICENSING - http://www.mplc.org/index/worldwide
CONSUMER PRODUCT USE:
For use on a product or to license a product that contains our material, e-mail: WBCPInquiries@warnerbros.com
Please contact Warner Bros. Business and Legal Affairs, Music: via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
REMAKE, SEQUEL, STAGE PLAY, DIALOGUE RIGHTS, RE-ENACTMENT:
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Corporate Legal Department via email to: email@example.com