(June 10, 2011 – Burbank, CA) – Dark Castle Entertainment will partner with IM Global and After Dark Films on director Walter Hill’s upcoming action thriller starring Sylvester Stallone, it was announced today jointly by the three companies. The film is scheduled to begin production on location in Louisiana later this month and will be distributed domestically by Warner Bros. Pictures, under its ongoing arrangement with Dark Castle. Based on the graphic novel Bullet to the Head, written by Matz and illustrated by Colin Wilson, it tells the story of a New Orleans hitman (Stallone) and a New York City cop who form an alliance to bring down the killers of their respective partners. Joel Silver, Chairman of Dark Castle Entertainment, previously produced the Stallone films “Demolition Man” and “Assassins.” He says, “Sylvester Stallone is an iconic action star the world over and I’m thrilled to be working with him again. I look forward to joining with IM Global and After Dark in bringing this exciting new story to the screen.” Says IM Global CEO Stuart Ford, “Joel and his Dark Castle team are the perfect partners to help steer a project like this successfully forward and we’re delighted to have them onboard, as well as having Warner Bros. as the U.S. distribution home for the film.” Silver’s previous creative collaborations with veteran director Hill include the box-office hit “48 Hours,” “Warriors” and HBO’s long-running “Tales from the Crypt.” The new film, a Warner Bros. Pictures presentation, in association with Dark Castle Entertainment, IM Global and After Dark Films, also features rising star Sung Kang (“Fast Five,” “Ninja Assassin”) in a key supporting role. Additionally serving as producers will be Alexandra Milchan, Miles Millar, Alfred Gough, Kevin King-Templeton and Andrew Rona. Stuart Ford, Brian Kavanaugh-Jones, Deepak Nayar, Courtney Solomon, Allan Zeman and Steve Richards will executive produce.