“The Big Bang Theory’s” On-Air LEGO Awesomeness
• In anticipation of the nationwide premiere of “The LEGO Batman Movie,” “The Big Bang Theory” gives a shoutout to Gotham City’s dopest Dark Knight Minifigure with a series of hilarious (but also epic, of course) promos and even a cool LEGO version of the show’s opening sequence airing this week during its syndication run.
• Featuring the whole Caltech crew with LEGO Batman infiltrating the apartment, the custom LEGO promos will air during the series’ off-net run all this week. In addition to these “Five Nights a Week” promos, a LEGO version of the show’s popular opening titles will air all week (through Friday, February 10) in more than 200 syndicated markets nationwide.
• To view or embed the special “Big Bang Theory” LEGO opening as well as two promos, please click at the links below:
• “The Big Bang Theory” LEGO Custom Open: https://youtu.be/RU3XMl2vQ4I
• “You’re in My Spot”: https://youtu.be/XoKD_2oPtl0
• LEGO Batman Visits the Apartment: https://youtu.be/3gIyyvnXrvg
The Billboard Manifestation
• Warner Bros. Television Group also created a series of LEGO versions of the Studio’s iconic billboards, including one for “The Big Bang Theory.” Series star Mayim Bialik was on hand for the unveiling, along with LEGO Batman and other special guests.
• To download artwork of “The Big Bang Theory” billboard, as well as a photo of series star Mayim Bialik at the reveal, please click here: https://sendit.warnerbros.com/seos/1000/mpd/ui0805201720f914e75f49cdf290...
“The Big Bang Theory” airs five nights a week in national syndication, and Thursdays at 8/7c on CBS.
About “The LEGO Batman Movie”:
In the irreverent spirit of fun that made “The LEGO Movie” a worldwide phenomenon, the self-described leading man of that ensemble – LEGO Batman – stars in his own big-screen adventure when “The LEGO Batman Movie” opens nationwide on Friday, February 10. It stars Will Arnett, Zach Galifianakis, Michael Cera, Rosario Dawson and Ralph Fiennes. Directed by Chris McKay, the film is produced by Dan Lin, Phil Lord, Christopher Miller, and Roy Lee, with executive producers Jill Wilfert, Matthew Ashton, Will Allegra and Brad Lewis. The screenplay is by Seth Grahame-Smith and Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers and Jared Stern & John Whittington; story by Seth Grahame-Smith, based on LEGO Construction Toys and based on characters from DC Entertainment. Batman created by Bob Kane with Bill Finger; Superman created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
From Warner Bros. Pictures and Warner Animation Group, in association with LEGO System A/S, a Lin Pictures/Lord Miller/Vertigo Entertainment production, “The LEGO Batman Movie” will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.